Easter Long Weekend
Adelaide Convention Centre
Open Daily 10am – 5pm
Easter Long Weekend
Affordable, interactive fun for the whole family.
Looking to entertain the kids this Easter Long weekend? Don’t miss Adelaide’s newest and most exciting kids event, Kidz Gigantic Day Out!
Held in the heart of the City at the Adelaide Convention Centre, this family-friendly event will feature four interactive zones providing hours of entertainment for everyone from toddlers to teens.
Come ‘n’ Try
Get active and burn some energy! Presented with SANFL and SACA, try your hand at a footy and cricket, or join the NERF challenge!
- SANFL Kicking Cube
- Adelaide Strikers Cricket Activities
- Get a photo with Big Bash League Trophy (10am – 11am) or the Adelaide Strikers’ Mascot ‘SMASH’ (2pm – 3pm)
- Giant NERF Challenge
& Nature Play
An amazing line-up of activities for budding scientists and professors!
- Science Craft and Electric Circuits
- Make your own Slime
- Bugs ’N’ Slugs
- Native animals
- Dig A Dino
- SciWorld Digital Starlab
- Indoor nature playground, with sand pit, cubby building and fairy garden
Adelaide’s favourite LEGO® fan event will this year be part of Kidz Gigantic Day Out. Love LEGO®? This zone is for you!
- Unbeatable line-up of brick creations by local and interstate modellers and builders
- Large range of LEGO® retailers
- Creative LEGO® play areas
- BrickFilm and Toy Photography workshops
Inspect and explore a thrilling series of real life ‘Big Rigz’. Don’t forget to bring your camera for a great range of photo opportunities!
- Fire engines
- ASLAVS (military armoured personnel carriers)
Today’s session has certainly exceeded our expectations. Thank you to everyone who has joined us. Tickets for today are now closed, but there’s still plenty of fun to be had tomorrow.
Kidz Gigantic Day Out provides unbeatable family entertainment this Easter Long Weekend. Book online and SAVE!
30 – 31 March
Open daily 10am – 5pm
Held in the heart of the City at the Adelaide Convention Centre
In Partnership With