SOCIAL MEDIA HOUSE RULES
Each of these pages has been established to engage with you and share venue and event information, announcements, updates and tips. To ensure they remain a useful, positive and respectful environment for all, we’ve set up some social media house rules. By using or posting on our Kidz Gigantic Day Out social media channels, you agree to adhere to each channel’s community standards along with our own house rules, detailed below.
Our social media channels are monitored Monday – Friday from 9am – 4pm. We will endeavour to respond to comments where appropriate within 24 hours. Alternatively, you can contact us via email at [email protected].
MAINTAINING A POSITIVE & SAFE ENVIRONMENT
While we welcome your comments and feedback, please note that we may not respond to all posts and comments. We do moderate our social media pages and any comments, links, photos or videos deemed offensive and/or inappropriate may be ignored and /or removed.
We will remove and/or report posts containing:
- Offensive or violent language
- Defamatory, hateful or discriminatory comments
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit content material
- Spam, link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices
- Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual
- Comments encouraging illegal activities in Australia
- Trolling posts or deliberately disruptive conversations
- Commercial solicitations or the promotion of a competitor
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights
- Compromising a person’s privacy or personal details (i.e, a phone number, email address or physical address)
- Inaccurate or misleading statements about Kidz Gigantic Day Out, our host venue, our people or partners.
All comments / posts need to come from a real person or social media profile. Fake or anonymous posts will be removed. In addition, multiple or repetitive posts on the same topic by the same user, will be viewed as spam and removed.
Anyone who chooses to repeatedly break these house rules will be blocked from the page.
Each of the Kidz Gigantic Day Out’s social media channels is a public forum and as such, your participation is completely voluntary. Every now and then, we may wish to share your comments to promote Kidz Gigantic Day Out. By posting on our wall, you grant Kidz Gigantic Day Out the right to use any posted content without any legal or monetary obligation to you.
For any questions regarding the above, please contact our Marketing team via email at [email protected]